Friends, it’s been forever. I sort of fell into a depression for a month or so and I lost all motivation. It was hard for me to get out of bed and go to work, let alone blog. So, I apologize for that. However, with the help of some Prozac and biweekly therapy sessions, I feel a lot better.
So, what have I been up to? Several things!
- Hubby and I went to one of my co-worker’s weddings! It was a lovely affair. This wasn’t the original dress I had planned to wear, but I don’t think I looked too bad!
- My little nugget dog turned 9! Hard to believe it will be 3 years next month that we’ve had him!
- I succumbed to LuLaRoe. And I love it. This outfit is so out of my norm, but I love it!
- Hubby and I took two days and went to Columbus. We took a selfie in front of the trellis where we got married:
- I bought some jeans from The Gap!
- And we went to the Columbus Zoo, where I sat on a gorilla:
- And a Rafflesia flower (thank goodness it’s not real because apparently they smell like rotten meat):
- And fed a Lorikeet!
- I also saw my favorite animal and it was the best thing ever.
- And in case you were wondering, I’m as tall as an American Black Bear.
And work, obviously. School too. Right now, I’m taking Public Health Administration. A little dull, but not difficult, which I appreciate.
In a couple of weeks, I’ll be 31 (ew) and I’m taking a few days to go visit my mom!
Share with me: what should I buy myself for my birthday?